It's been some time since I last updated this. School projects are taking a lot of time. Anyways, during my last talk I mentioned that I'm almost finished with my semester goals. I added in support for 5 more syscalls, bringing my total to 20/21 of the NtAlpc* syscalls. After I finish up this last syscall, I will have reached my semester goal :)
My next steps after that, are to start looking into syscalls based off of the number of times they are invoked from chrome's net_unittests. The one with the greatest number will be my first target. I will essentially continue in that fashion for the rest of the semester.